- ¼ cup (60 mL) Galbani Professionale® Lactose Free Pizza Mozzarella Shredded Cheese
- 1 tsp (5 mL) Lactantia® butter
- 3 slices multi-grain or light rye bread
- 8 slices salami
- 8 hot pepper rings
- 1 tbsp (30 mL) pesto mayo
Pesto Mayo (enough for 4 sandwiches):
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) mayo
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) pesto
- Spread butter onto 2 of the bread surfaces. Place the first slice of bread, buttered side down. Spread ½ tbsp (7 mL) of the pesto mayo onto the bread, topping with 4 slices of salami, 4 hot pepper rings, and half of the Galbani Professionale ® Lactose Free Pizza Mozzarella Shredded Cheese. Place the unbuttered slice of bread on top and repeat the above process. Place the buttered slice of bread on top of the next layer, with the butter facing upwards.
- Place sandwich in a Panini press and grill for 2-4 minutes on med-high heat until bread is grilled and crispy, and cheese is melted. Serve with fries or salad.