- ¼ cup (60 mL) Galbani Professionale® Lactose Free Pizza Mozzarella Shredded Cheese
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- ¼ tsp (1 mL) salt
- ¼ tsp (1 mL) pepper
- 1 tsp (5 mL) Lactantia® butter
- 2 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled into large chunks
- ¼ cup (60 mL) red pepper, diced and lightly sautéed
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley or basil
- In a small bowl, combine eggs, salt and pepper. Whisk for one minute until eggs are beaten and salt and pepper well combined.
- In an 8” – 10” (20cm – 25cm) skillet, melt Lactantia® butter on medium heat rotating skillet to coat the bottom. Add the egg mixture and as the eggs start to set, lift the edges of the eggs with a spatula so that the uncooked portion of the eggs flow underneath. Sprinkle the omelette with the bacon, red peppers and half of the Galbani Professionale® Lactose Free Pizza Mozzarella Shredded Cheese Fold omelette over and sprinkle with the remaining cheese. Place under broiler briefly to brown the cheese. Serve with home fries and garnish with freshly chopped herbs.