- 1 cup (250 mL) Galbani Professionale® Lactose Free Pizza Mozzarella Shredded Cheese, divided
- 1 lbs (450 g) lean ground beef
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tsp (5 mL) salt
- 1/2 tsp (3 mL) pepper
- 1 1/2 tsp (7 mL) Italian seasoning
- 1/3 cup (80 mL) bread crumbs
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) finely diced onions
- 4 hamburger buns
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) roasted peppers
- 20 pepperoni slices
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) Marinara sauce
- 2 tbsp (30 mL mL) coarsely chopped Italian parsley
- Combine beef, eggs, salt, pepper, Italian seasoning, breadcrumbs, and diced onions and mix well. Divide into 4 portions and form into balls. Make an indent with a small spoon into the middle of each beef ball and place 2 tbsp (30 mL) of Galbani Professionale® Lactose Free Pizza Mozzarella Shredded Cheese into each hole. Seal the hole by pressing the ground meat together, and then press into a patty shape. Grill burgers until the meat reaches an internal temperature of 160° F (75° C).
To Assemble Burger:
- Place 2 tbsp (30 mL) of Galbani Professionale® Lactose Free Pizza Mozzarella Shredded Cheese on top of each burger, and place under broiler until cheese is melted. For each burger build, place 1/8 cup (30 mL) of the roasted peppers, topped with 5 pepperoni slices, the Lactose free mozzarella stuffed burger, and then top with 2 tbsp (30mL) of hot Marinara sauce and a pinch of parsley. Serve with salt and oregano spiced fries.