- 1 cup (250 mL) Galbani Professionale® Lactose Free Pizza Mozzarella Shredded Cheese
- 6 tbsp (90 mL) Lactantia® Garlic & Provençal Herb Butter
- 6 sub buns, cut in half length-wise
- 4 slices of bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) basil and parsley, combined and freshly chopped
- Pre-heat oven to 400° F (200° C).
- Place the cut sub buns crust side down onto a baking sheet. Spread 1 tbsp (30 mL) of Lactantia® Provençal Garlic Butter onto each sub bun half. Divide the Galbani Professionale® Lactose Free Pizza Mozzarella Shredded Cheese and place on top of each sub bun half and then sprinkle each with the bacon crumble. Place into oven and bake for 10 – 12 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly and desired amount of browning is achieved. Take out of oven and sprinkle with fresh herbs. Cut each length in half and serve.